WSS AGENCIES PTE LTD
|WSS AGENCIES PTE LTD|
|No. 48 Toh Guan Road East|
|Enterprise Hub, #02-137|
|Singapore 608 586|
Our objective is to connect all small and middle sized forwarders from any country with each other on the same platform. We are planning to setting up the global standard which is already in place with global players.
In global competition, every day, we will be providing you the effecting communication and just-in-time information thru online tools.
Our annual conferences allow members to present their company and find reliable partners worldwide.
Expect a unique and powerful atmosphere and the key to your success.
Find access to the local specialist anywhere on the globe to offer your customer’s requirements.
Please feel free to browse through our website and do not hesitate to contact us for further information.
The following Code of Conduct is obligatory for the professional, efficient and honorable operation of the Freight Global Network. Non-compliance or disregard for the following rules will result in disciplinary action:
1. All Members must respect the nature of confidentiality involved in all client/business relationships.
2. FGN Members must respond to all sales lead requests and communications within 24 hours.
3. All payment terms must be agreed mutually between the relevant Members, prior to acceptance of the consignment.
4. FGN cannot be held responsible and does not accept any financial liability for commercial and/or financial obligations that are not met by (a) FGN member(s).
5. Members may leave FGN at any time. Fees will not be refunded.
6. Members are to agree to exchange only nett charges and rates.
7. In the event of expulsion, due to non-compliance with the FGN Code of Conduct, fees will not be refunded.
8. Members must refrain from using the FGN logo once membership is terminated.
9. All new members are subject to a provisional period of 12 months free membership in order for FGN Management to gauge their dedication to the FGN network. From second year of membership will be charged USD 500/- per year.
10. All members must specify whether they can offer a full range of services (including air and sea freight as well as customs clearance) or whether they specialize in just one.
11. All FGN Members must attend a Member Meeting within the first year of joining (unless exceptional circumstances prevail and with prior agreement from the FGN Director). From the second year of membership, one year?s grace will be given. However, failure to attend two successive Member Meetings will result in expulsion.
To see our members, click here