Whitesea Shipping Supply LLC
|Whitesea Shipping & Supply L.L.C|
|Plot No. HC 01A & B,|
|Hamriyah Free Zone|
|United Arab Emirates|
|+971 6 5263020|
|+9716 526 3066|
The valuable membership of Freight Global Network intends to be up to date of all freight related news, manage events, provide or receive suggestions for improvement of businesses. Being a member of Freight Global, provides you exceptional access to quality freight forwarder partners in every corner of the globe. Become a member of Freight Global today to have an enhanced business.
Freight Global Network Membership is an all encompassing networking solution, with many benefits. The following section will explain why you should join with Freight Global.
Opportunity to promote your company and services via your own dedicated profile page
Great share of available business
Immediate access to global Partners in all over the world
Access to internal email database of members directory
Use of advanced tools – Quote and Partner requests
Monitoring your regular customer trends
Our objective is to connect all small and middle sized forwarders from any country with each other on the same platform. We are planning to setting up the global standard which is already in place with global players.
In global competition, every day, we will be providing you the effecting communication and just-in-time information thru online tools.
Our annual conferences allow members to present their company and find reliable partners worldwide.
Expect a unique and powerful atmosphere and the key to your success.
Find access to the local specialist anywhere on the globe to offer your customer’s requirements.
Please feel free to browse through our website and do not hesitate to contact us for further information.
The following Code of Conduct is obligatory for the professional, efficient and honorable operation of the Freight Global Network. Non-compliance or disregard for the following rules will result in disciplinary action:
1. All Members must respect the nature of confidentiality involved in all client/business relationships.
2. FGN Members must respond to all sales lead requests and communications within 24 hours.
3. All payment terms must be agreed mutually between the relevant Members, prior to acceptance of the consignment.
4. FGN cannot be held responsible and does not accept any financial liability for commercial and/or financial obligations that are not met by (a) FGN member(s).
5. Members may leave FGN at any time. Fees will not be refunded.
6. Members are to agree to exchange only nett charges and rates.
To see our members, click here